Call for participants: From Dreams to Actions
From Dreams to Actions Project
- Do you prefer to be an action taker rather than an observer?
- Do you agree that we all deserve peaceful lives, with peaceful minds, non-violent interactions, and without the horrors of war and conflict?
- Are you willing to learn and put into practice how we can make this dream come true, step by step?
- Are you a resident of one of the following European countries: Albania, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Kosovo, Moldova, Poland, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland?
- Are you ready to meet amazing people from 12 countries, make new friendships and get inspired by their ideas and projects?
- Would you like to spend a week in a beautiful green surrounding, a stone’s throw away from the noble city of Antwerp, a gem of architecture and style?
- And all this without any cost?!
If your answers are “Yes, this is me!”, then…we have an offer for you!
Deadline to apply: 31 May 2021
Activity: Belgium, 16 – 22 September 2021
“From dreams to actions” is a project that contributes to bringing peace from the abstract level to everyday life. It focuses on promoting the values of peace and non-violence by using non-formal education and by creating a safe and motivating environment. The project aims to encourage active participation and civic engagement by empowering volunteers and supporting them in being active citizens.