Learn Peace Education in Practice online!
Join our course
We are thrilled to announce that our Peace Education in Practice online course is officially available!! You can find it at learning.sci.ngo. The course, which is the outcome of the Peace in Practice project, wants to help learners connect peace to their day-to-day life and actions. It is a journey to know more about peace, where learners can choose their own path combining 7 different modules (or better yet, follow all of them!). By following the course, people can discover how to promote peace in oneself, in others, in society and with nature. The course is free and open to all!
The online course is designed as self-paced. However, at certain moments, while you follow the course, you can subscribe to an additional online session that gives opportunities for interaction and exchange with other participants. You can subscribe for one or more sessions, one day before the chosen session at the latest.
Peace with nature and the environment
- Peace with nature and the environment 1 (food, waste, energy): Mon 12 April, 18:00 – 19:30 CET
- Peace with nature and the environment 2 (traveling, fast fashion, cosmetics), Mon 19 April, 18:00-19:30 CET
- Peace with nature and the environment 3 (alternatives and solutions), Mon 26 April, 18:00-19:30 CET
- Peace is every step, Sat 20 March, 15:00 – 18:00 CET
Social and political peace
- Social and political peace 1 (intro to the module): Wed 17 March, 12:00 – 13:30 CET
- Social and political peace 2 (simulation about conflicts): Wed 24 March, 12:00 – 13:30 CET
We hope you will find this online course useful. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions on how to improve it anytime!