Survey & statistics guru wanted
Alive and online!
- Do you study or work in the field of data collection and analysis and you know how to design good questionnaires?
- Does working on statistical surveys make you happy, you enjoy discussing their validity and reliability, and you know that the Likert scale is not the name of a liquor? 😉
- Would you like to co-create a global impact study and add it to your portfolio?
If yes – keep on reading!
Not this type of person? Share this message with your colleagues!
Service Civil International is currently working on making impact measurement our standard practice. We want to better measure:
- the effect that the international voluntary service with SCI has on our volunteers, what type of change they experience (in their knowledge, skills, attitudes),
- the impact we have on the communities we work with,
- our ecological footprint.
Who are we looking for?
We are now looking for an online volunteer to support us with reviewing and creating several data collection tools (mostly surveys) which will be later incorporated into the SCI routines.
We especially look forward to persons who:
- are familiar with designing questionnaires,
- are ready to comment on the drafts presented by our working group,
- can ensure that the survey questions and answers are reliable and not biased.
You need to have a good command of English, and a stable internet connection to participate in team meetings on Zoom.
What can you expect?
We foresee a commitment of approximately 10 hours in the next 2-4 months: participation in team meetings and some individual work co-creating and commenting on SCI-tailored impact measurement tools.
You will work in an international team, including some members of the International Executive Committee of SCI. You will be issued a certificate of accomplishment, and your name will be mentioned among the authors of the SCI impact measurement system.
There is also the possibility to stay and volunteer further on the project in its implementation phase after the design phase is completed.
How to apply
Interested? Please apply by sending an email to Silvio Martinelli (email@example.com) stating your experience in the field of sociological survey design and your motivation to join the project.
Questions? Get in touch with us at the above address!
Deadline: We are waiting for your expression of interest by 20.06.2021.