PO BOX 161, Isibania 40414, KenyaKenya
Get in touch!
This organization is reachable by email via this contact form. Don’t hesistate to contact them if you have any questions, they will be happy to hear from you.
Write to them!
The Kiburanga Women’s Self-Help Group is a grassroot organization that was created in 2007
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION:
1) Involve women in economic development and productivity;
2) Involve women in the fight against HIV/AIDS and drug abuse;
3) Involve women in sensitizing the community on the risks of FGM;
4) Involve women in the promotion of gender equality in the society;
5) Develop Kuria’s cultural center
6) Conserve environment by encouraging tree planting;
7) Develop an orphanage to take care of HIV/AIDS orphans
1) Conduction voluntary seminars to educate members fo the society on various objectives ;
2) Organizing video shows to educate and inform members of the society in meeting ;
3) Organizing Kurian cultural shows to promote its culture;
4) Attending seminars organized by other organization
stated objectives to acquire knowledge and pass it to the society;
5) Collaborate with various organization/institutions in order to achieve the objectives stated ;
6) Raising nursery beds for trees and organizing tree planting days