Learning Lab(oratory) Pro: call for participants
Quality non-formal education in the digital world
Learning Lab(oratory) Pro: quality non-formal education in the digital world
? 27 October – 3 November 2022 | ? Hotel Camping Malta, Poznań, Poland | ⏰ Apply by 2 October 2022
We are looking for participants for the Learning Lab(oratory) Pro training!
It will focus on how to organise and run high-quality learning activities in both in-person and online environments.
The training course is meant especially for educators, trainers (also to-be trainers), leaders, volunteers and youth workers.
- learn innovative methods for improving your workshops, webinars, workcamps,
- find creative and engaging ways for turning regular educational activities into an online format,
- gain confidence in using various digital tools,
- plan how to make your educational activities more inclusive,
- exchange ideas, good practices, inspirations, and share resources.
Apply if you live in: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia.
The project is co-funded by the European Union.
More information about the project can be found here.
Read the full call for participants here.
? 27 October – 3 November 2022
? Hotel Camping Malta, Poznań, Poland
⏰ Apply by 2 October 2022